Finding The Right Silver-Backed IRA Account
When it comes to investing your money, precious metals can help create a balanced and well-diversified portfolio. Additionally, investing in precious metals can help shield retirement savings from a variety of threats, as described in the Rosland Capital TV spots, featuring William Devane. Before taking the first step, it is important for customers to the understand Silver IRA accounts and how they will apply to your situation.
IRA or Silver-Backed IRA?
Although silver IRA’s operate similar to conventional IRA’s, the main difference is the type of material used to secure your funds. Conventional accounts purchase a fixed amount of stocks and bonds to back their money—as those products appreciate, so too do the accounts. Silver-backed IRA accounts, however, are self-directed IRA accounts that allow you to add silver or other precious metals, like gold, platinum and palladium.
Why People Choose Silver-Backed IRA Accounts:
Here are just a few reasons why people choose silver IRA’s:
- Protection against inflation: Unlike savings bonds, which are backed by national currencies like the U.S. dollar, silver is an internationally traded product that is not beholden to the economic health of a single country.
- Historical performance: In previous eras, the financial health of a nation was determined by its stockpiled assets like silver and gold.
- Tangibility: Silver is an actual, physical commodity that cannot be altered by shifts in the political arena.
Rosland Capital has built an industry reputation for its commitment to customer service and for its expertise with Gold IRAs. Rosland Capital proudly maintains an A rating by the Better Business Bureau and AAA by the Business Consumer Alliance, and we provide our clients with a number of different metals approved for IRAs.
Sign up for a free information kit about opening a Rosland Capital Precious Metal-Backed IRA.
- Rosland Capital News | Roslandcapital.com
- Rosland Capital Recommendations | Reach 150
- Rosland Capital Current Activity | Twitter